Reckon hosted API seems to not working

Mehrnoosh
Mehrnoosh Member Posts: 36
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi guys,

Again I have an issue with Reckon Hosted account API. It seems to not working properly. When I try to send a customer to the API I get this message: 
"Request has not been completed yet. Please check back in couple of minutes"
It was working last night and also early morning but then I got the above message.

When I try to get a record from API by Azure portal API, I've got this error:
Something is not right. It could be a temporary glitch or a bug. Please, try again.
I'm using this version"CountryVersion":"2018.R2.AU"

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Mehrnoosh
    edited July 2018
    As an example the response is 
    {"RequestId":"e582b028-c743-4ab0-ae35-79dae38e5500","Data":null,"Success":true,"RetryLater":true,"Message":"Request has not been completed yet. Please check back in couple of minutes"}
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Mehrnoosh,

Really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, we're currently working through a temporary issue affecting API performance.

We've got an alert for this raised last night on our API status page and I'd recommend signing up to get notifications here - http://apistatus.reckon.com/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mehrnoosh
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,

Thanks, I've subscribed to the API status alert. 
  • Mehrnoosh
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,

Again I have the same issue. Calling Reckon hosted API and it sends this message back:
    "RequestId":"f9ad9b22-c82d-4ec7-8fb8-2048ea1b23e5","Data":null,"Success":true,"RetryLater":true,"Message":"Request has not been completed yet. Please check back in couple of minutes"
    I've checked the API status page which you mentioned but it has not been updated since 10 days ago while API has been working fine .
    Can you please advise?

Thanks