MFA - instructions?

Options
tjoseph
tjoseph Member Posts: 29
edited February 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
in the webinar the other day we were advised that there would be some instructions on how to set up/download the MFA that is required for the use of GovConnect. Are you able to point me to these instructions? at the moment the STP help site just has how to enable the MFA but doesn't explain how to download the app/program?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi tjoseph,

Depending on which smartphone you have, the Google Authenticator app can be downloaded from your respective app store.

Google Authenticator - Google Play

Google Authenticator - iOS App Store

MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JamesHogg
    JamesHogg Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    Options
    What happens if someone does not have Android or Apple phone. Is there another way to have MFA or disable it?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MckinneyyTech
    MckinneyyTech Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, i have enable MFA for my Reckon One subscription but i had the impression this would be also added security for when i sign into reckon portal? is MFA only used for GovConnect or can this be enabled when logging into my Reckon One?
  • Rav
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi MckinneyyTech,
    At this stage MFA is active on the GovConnect for STP service only but I'll check in with the Reckon One team on this and come back to you.