ETP Payment Summaries ErrorCode occurred on report query

Charlie Li_9672208
Charlie Li_9672208 Member Posts: 14
edited August 2018 in Reckon One
We have an ETP payment in FY 2017/18. 
When I try to run the ETP payment summaries, it asked me to 'Add new row' which lead to choosing that employee from the drop box, no other info shows up after that and an error message 'ErrorCode occurred on report query'.

The EmpDupe file shows an ETP payment value and that employee had been paid as normal salary in FYI 2017/18.

imageimage

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for asking Charlie,

A problem like that may be just a refresh issue that will resolve itself on your next login, or if you just clear teh cache on your browser.

If you still cannot get to the ETP Payment Summary then review our video guide for terminating an employee and evaluate the actions you took.

Hope to get this sorted soon. 

regards,
    John
  • Charlie Li_9672208
    edited July 2018
    Hi John,

It still not working after all. 

I can identify the employee who got ETP and Payment Summary Annual Report has an ETP balance but just not able to run it.

As a formal Payroll Officer who used Reckon Enterprise for 3 years, I found the Reckon One's payroll functions are difficult.

Really need this to be done before 14/07/2018.image

Could your technical team to correct the setting in the background?

• Shisir
    Shisir Alumni Posts: 230
    edited July 2018
    Hi Charlie,

I have just got the word back from our Dev team that there are some incidents regarding payment summaries for some user, which they are preparing a fix for. Possibly scheduled for release tomorrow (I don't have exact time).

I sincerely apologise for this, but could you please try tomorrow and let us know if the issue is resolved?

Regards
    Shisir
  • Shisir
    edited August 2018
    Hi Charlie, 

Update, so I just noticed on the screenshot above, you have $0 ETP pay, could you please advise if that is intended? If not could you please delete that and see if it helps? 

Regards

Shisir
  • Charlie Li_9672208
    edited July 2018
    HI Shisir,

I have no idea where the first $0 came from but managed to locate the second $8,246.

The ETP was done before my time and I cannot find a way to fix it.

Could you please assist me through the phone?

Much appreciated.

• Shisir
    edited July 2018
    Hi Charlie,

Are you able to delete it and try to generate the report again?

Regards
    Shisir
  • Charlie Li_9672208
    edited July 2018
    Hi Shisir,

I am assuming you suggested to delete the draft ETP payment summary from 'ETP payment summaries'?

Deleted and regenerate the report, still not working.

There is nothing pop-out after I added the employee. An error message 'ErrorCode occurred on report query' when I click on the employee.

Please see screenshot attached.

• Shisir
    edited August 2018
    Hi Charlie,

I suspect, there is the issue on the ETP payment itself, could you please delete the ETP payments itself and redo it? You will have to undo the Termination Pay, and delete it. if the payments were made out of bank accounts; for this termination pay, you will need to delete those too and redo it, Unfortunately.

Shisir
  • Shisir
    edited August 2018
    Hi Charlie,

Just an update, we have rolled out the fix today, i was talking about earlier in my Posts. Could you please test if that resolved your issue? If not you will have to delete the ETP and redo it.

Regards
    Shisir

• Charlie Li_9672208
    edited July 2018
    Hi Shisir,

It resolved after I delete and redo the ETP.

Thanks
    Charlie
  • Shisir
    edited July 2018
    That is great news Charlie.

Thank you for the update.

Regards

Shisir