STP

Anna Hopkins
Anna Hopkins Member Posts: 7
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Is it possible to deactivate a portal account so I can start again?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Anna,
    You can't delete a Reckon Portal account at this stage. 

Is there any particular reason you were needing to start over again?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anna Hopkins
    Anna Hopkins Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2019
    Have resolved my initial problem, but now upon uploading the corrected file I am receiving the message "Company information is valid" 

The Reckon GovConnect STP system is not proceeding to load the uploaded pay event into the pay event table as was demonstrated in the Single Touch Payroll Webinar.

Any clues as to why?  Have gone through and checked everything, cant work out why its not showing?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Anna,
    The 'Company information is valid' message relates to a mismatch with the branch number between GovConnect STP & your Reckon product.

If you take a look at the branch number listed in your Company Information settings in Accounts Hosted and ensure that it matches with what is listed in GovConnect STP it will resolve this for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brad Hawkins
    Brad Hawkins Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019

I have the same issue, where when I upload a STP file it says "Company information is not valid". I'm sure the reason is that I use Reckon Hosted, but when I first went into the Portal I clicked "Reckon One - 30 day trial" because that's just where the link took me and I could see no other options. Now I can't break the link between the Reckon One portal and my STP files, so of course the company information is invalid as there is no company information in the Reckon One trial. Can anybody help please?

Thanks