STP change in reckon product

Pasta GoGo
Pasta GoGo Member Posts: 2
edited August 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi all,
I have been using Reckon hosted for 2 weeks, I have setup my reckon portal with govconnect and successfully upload STP. However 2 days ago I moved to using reckon enterprise because our internet connection is not that great. Now when i upload STP to govconnect it says successful but the file just doesn't show up. My question is do I need to make changes in my reckon portal because I set it up with hosted and now using enterprise? and if so not sure how to.
Thanks Leo    

Ok all good just found the option to add enterprise

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hey Pasta,
    Just checking.. you've managed to get this sorted?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pasta GoGo
    Pasta GoGo Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Hi Ray,
    yeah all sorted, I had to add new product for enterprise in govconnect.
    is it possible to remove the old product for hosted?

Cheers
    Leo
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Unfortunately not just yet, but its on the list for the team to add this functionality in a future update.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Abbey
    Abbey Member Posts: 2

Hi, I'm having the same issue, I can't find where to add enterprise, where do I find the option?

• Rav

HI @Abbey

If you're using Reckon Accounts Enterprise then you need to select the 'Reckon Accounts Desktop' option in GovConnect.