Trish Crawford
Trish Crawford Member Posts: 3
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to the Reckon community, Trish.

The clipboard has been removed and instead direct copy and paste - ie. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V - is active in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John.

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    NOOOO this is painful why was it removed John , the Ctrl +c option is ancient sorry !
    I have this issue too

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Chandra,
    What is the issue you're experiencing specifically?

As John mentioned, the Clipboard has been removed and instead copy & paste can be achieved directly through the Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V commands. Is this not working for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Trish Crawford
    edited July 2018
    Hi John,

I am having trouble highlighting to use the Ctrl+c option. I used to be able to click at the end and drag my mouse over to highlight what I want to copy but now it only highlights the last word. My other colleagues don't have this problem in the same account.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Trish,
    Is this dependent on the browser you're using? ie. does the same thing happen if you test on a different browser?

Are you using an external mouse, touchscreen or trackpad etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Trish Crawford
    edited July 2018
    Ok, checked and it works fine in Google Chrome, I was using Microsoft Edge. It was working in Microsoft Edge so not sure why all of a sudden it stopped working. I use a wireless mouse.