Reckon one BAS printing problem

Paul Gray_7935806
Paul Gray_7935806 Member Posts: 11
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
BAS print preview and Printing cuts off the numbers on the right hand side. How do you alter the print setup?

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Hi Paul Try saving then printing. Kind Regards Kim Chapman www.chapmanofficeservices.com
  • Rachel Preddey
    Rachel Preddey Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Perfect!
  • Roman Korolik
    Roman Korolik Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Wow, issue posted 9 months ago and still not fixed. Why would you need to save before you can print? And how would a normal person even think of doing that? Seriously Reckon, for a paid app, having to search the webs for a solution to something like this is ridiculous, especially as it has been identified so long ago.
  • Jodie_8082126
    Jodie_8082126 Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2020
    Hi I am having above problem, I have even emailed it to myself and it still shows no figures on it.  I have also tried it in another browser and still no luck.  Help please
  • Jodie_8082126
    Jodie_8082126 Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2020
    Hi Guys, I am not sure if you are having the same problem as me.  However I just went back to one that I had lodged and it will print with figures, it is only draft ones that will not print with figures. - My problem is solved...
  • Harvey
    Harvey Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Hello Jodie,

Im having something similar, before you lodge it wont show on the PDF. im using a Agent to lodge and i have to screenshot the page and send it to her that way. i cant lodge it until i have a Document ID or Receipt ID...

would like to see it fixed as well.

Also having the fun of recording that the GST is paid / refund received to the bank. really should have a function that allows you to record when it has been paid, just like a bill, and it puts the info in the correct ledgers.
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    Hello Harvey. It helps to read all the comments. Once saved you can the print the BAS. Either save, or save and close, when you open the BAS again it will print. It does not matter if it is draft or not. Regards Kim Chapman
    edited July 2018
    As far as the receiving of a refund. Use Rreceive money. GST paid positive. GST Collected is as negative. PAYG is a negative also. Regards Kim Chapman
  • Harvey
    Harvey Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I have a lot more questions for you Kim, I will drop you a line with my number on your website, if you are bored :)