Reckon GovConnect - Reckon One - Cannot see Lodged STP Data

Eric Kong
Eric Kong Member Posts: 27
edited September 2018 in Reckon One
I have tried to lodged the payroll information to Gov STP connect, and it shows that I have successfully lodged.

As you can see, all payroll data is shown "SENT". 

However, when I launch the Reckon GovConnect, it shows "No Data Received". 

Can you please assist on this matter???

Comments

• Albert Choy
    Albert Choy Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2018

I have the same problem.  I called up the hotline which told 2 hours to get through and 1 hour for them to realise the problem!  I was told that a call will be returned to me the following day to have a solution for me.  I receive no call AT ALL even after 3 days.  This help line is hopeless!!!

Albert

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Eric,
    Is the Reckon One book and GovConnect STP from your screenshots in the same Reckon Portal account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Eric Kong
    edited July 2018
    Yes, it is the same Reckon Portal Account. Can you please check?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Eric, what is the user name you're using to sign into the Reckon Portal?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Eric Kong
    edited July 2018
    info@kongsaccounting.com
  • Eric Kong
    edited July 2018
    Any update?
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hey Eric,
    Can you please head into your Book settings and check if you have a branch number set in your Reckon One book settings.

If not, can you please enter 001 and save it. 

Once that's completed, try again please.

• Eric Kong
    edited July 2018

Hey there,

After adding 001 as brunch number as requested by you, it come out with this error message:

X

• Invalid Company Information provided. Please check your ABN/WPN, Company Name and Branch number match those set in Reckon GovConnect Single Touch Payroll for your company.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Eric,
    This sounds like a very unique and very strange issue that you're experiencing.

Can I obtain your permission for our devs to take a look at your book under info@kongsaccounting.com for further investigation?

• Eric Kong
    edited July 2018

Yes please, please go ahead with the investigation.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Eric,
    Can you please try again now please and advise if you encounter the same or any other errors.

• Eric Kong
    edited July 2018

Rav,

Do you need us to resubmit again? And change Brunch number to nothing instead of 001?

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Yes please, resubmit. The branch number should be ok, but if you run into an error, please remove the branch number as you had before.

• Eric Kong
    edited July 2018

Yes, I can submit now. But ATO status said Pending. I will check the status again tomorrow.

Thank you very much!

• Albert Choy
    edited July 2018

Hi Rav

I have the same problem.  The change the branch number to 001.  It does not work and with the same error message:

"Invalid Company Information provided. Please check your ABN/WPN, Company Name and Branch number match those set in Reckon GovConnect Single Touch Payroll for your company."

I then changed it back to blank and the message gone.  However, when I launch the Reckon GovConnect, it shows "No Data Received". 

Can I know what is causing the problem?

Albert

• Albert Choy
    edited July 2018
    I still cannot resolve the problem in lauching the Reckon GovConnect that shows "No Data Received":

Can someone suggest where I should look to correct?

Albert
  • Albert Choy
    edited July 2018
    Hi Eric

How did you fix the "No Data Received" problem when submitting through Reckon GovConnect ?  Appreciate your response.

Albert?
  • Eric Kong
    edited July 2018

Albert,

Yes, this is fixed by Rav.

Eric

• Albert Choy
    edited July 2018

Hi Rav

Can you point me to the right direction as to what to look for.  I have checked Company Name and Address, the ABN (the spacing same as in "Company & Advisor Info" screen.  The only other suspicious fields are the address is absent and only part of the contact name is shown in "Company & Advisor Info" screen which I do not know where is fix them.  Appreciate your help in advance.

KInd Regards

Albert

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Albert,
    What is the relationship between your book and Eric's?
    I note that you both have the same book name in your screenshots.

Are you a shared user in GovConnect for Single Touch Payroll on this book?

• Eric Kong
    edited July 2018

Rav,

We are totally not related.

Eric
  • Albert Choy
    edited July 2018

Hi Rav

There is no relationship at all.  My book name is AP Prime Solution Pty Limited which is my company name.  Is Eric has the same name?  Is that what is causing the problem your think?

Kind Regards

Albert
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    That's not what I'm saying.

I'm trying to determine what is going on here and if there is any connection because you've added screenshots earlier in this conversation here and here showing the same book name as what Eric has.

• Albert Choy
    edited July 2018

Hi Rav

My mistake in my cut and paste.  My error I have is actually the same as what Eric got!

Kind Regards

Albert
  • Eric Kong
    edited September 2018

Albert,

Can you please contact Rav directly instead of make comment on my post? As we keep getting the email from Reckon Community.

Thank you.

Eric