Reckon One not loading

Christina Remnant
Christina Remnant Member Posts: 7
edited August 2018 in Reckon One
Hi - over the past couple of days I haven't been able to log into Reckon One. Each time I click 'open' in the portal it opens a new tab but the page never loads. 

I've emailed support, and have also tried calling the helpline but no one is answering. 

The issue is the same across multiple computers, though another colleague of mine was still able to log into her account so it seems the problem is specific to my account. 

Any help much appreciated. 

Comments

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited July 2018
    26/07/2018

Hi Christina,

Does the timeout issue occur when opening a book?

If yes then try the work around in the article below
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-one-timeout-and-accounts-enquirey-use
  • Christina Remnant
    edited July 2018
    Thank you! I'm able to get back into the book which is great, but I come up against a timeout issue when I try to generate a general ledger report. 
    Any ideas? 
  • Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited July 2018
    When you open a report it remembers the report period that you last chose. So, for example, say you were viewing the account enquiry report for a period with a considerable amount of data and it timed out. If you leave the report, the next open the report it's going to remember/default back to the period you last used on the report (which may result in another timeout hence you get stuck in a loop). If this issue occurs for the account enquiry report you can get back into that report via another report. Open the profit and loss report and drill down (click) onto an amount in the report. This will put you into the account enquiry report again, bypassing the previous saved report configuration. Once back into the Account enquiry report you will need to change the report setting as it will only looking at a single account (the one you drilled down into via the P&L report). If you a constantly getting a timeout issue with the account enquiry report then perhaps try running it after hours. Hope this info helps.
  • Christina Remnant
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for the suggestion - I'm still getting time out issues regardless of how I try generating the report or what time of day. Unfortunately no-one at Reckon seems to be picking up the phone or answering emails either...
  • Christina Remnant
    edited August 2018
    Hi - I'm still having issues each time I try to generate a general ledger report. I've tried calling and emailing tech support but no one ever answers or responds. 

Do any other Reckon experts have any advice for how I can generate this report?