Can I enter in previous year's data if I set up the database with a start date beginning 1 July last

Steve Saffell
Steve Saffell Member Posts: 6
edited August 2018 in Reckon One
I've subscribed to Reckon One. I've read the startup info and made sure I entered the 1st July last year as my start date but I got stuck in a loop when I pressed done and I kept being asked to check the dates. I cancelled the book and put in the first of July this year and it seemed to be ok with it but now I cant even open the book because of a browser problem. I've cleared all the cookies but I still get the same browser error - too many redirects. This is really frustrating and I can't believe there isn't even any help screens within the program.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Steve,
    Which browser are you using when you encounter this problem and does it occur if you try logging in on an alternate browser as a test?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steve Saffell
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav

I'm using Chrome but the same thing happens on Microsoft Edge.

Cheers

Steve
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for trying Steve, can you post a screenshot of the URL in your browser's address bar when you try to login please.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steve Saffell
    edited July 2018
    Well a similar thing happens in ME. It says Hmmm.. cant reach this page
  • Steve Saffell
    edited July 2018
    imageWrite a comment
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hi Steve,
    Can you please open your book now and confirm if you're able to access it as normal.

Let me know when you can,

• Steve Saffell
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav

Yes I'm in and it seems to be fine. Thanks for whatever you did!

Cheers

Steve