Reckon Hosted Update - Anything new?

Ilona
Ilona Member Posts: 2
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I need help... Can someone tell me how we find out what is new in 2018 for Reckon Hosted?  Is there a link I have missed?  I found one for Reckon One.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Ilona,

Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 operates on a new environment which brings in a number of benefits including increased stability, performance improvements, and streamlined workflow processes.

We have reduced the number of clicks required for you to print your documents including purchase orders, reports, payslips, invoices and more. This means you can now print faster.

One thing to be aware of, the first time you print from Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 you will need to enable pop-ups from Hosted URL in your browser to complete your print.
    Click here for instructions.

You can now copy and paste directly in Chrome (on PC) without using the clipboard. 
    You can also use Ctrl+C (for copy) and Ctrl+V (for paste) on your keyboard to copy and paste info.

Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 contains the PAYG tax tables for the 2018/19 financial year.

The most significant introduction into the 2018 edition is Single Touch Payroll functionality. Single Touch Payroll (STP) is a new regulation that requires businesses to send all employee payroll info to the ATO at the same time as their standard pay run instead of at the end of financial year. 
    Visit our STP Resource Hub to learn more. 

More info in our Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 Upgrade Guide.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni_8081860
    Toni_8081860 Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2018
    Rav, i have not completed my FY18 EOFY yet, can I upgrade and continue on in Reckon Hosted 2018?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Toni,
    I've popped a reply on your other thread :) 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ilona
    Ilona Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Thank you Rav.  Your help is much appreciated.