Incorrect PAYG amount on STP payroll premier

Katrina Stubbs
Katrina Stubbs Member Posts: 29
edited August 2018 in Payroll Premier
I have noticed after this weeks pay run, the STP PAYG amount is different to what I will actually be paying. Can anyone explain this? 

Comments

• Katrina Stubbs
    edited August 2018
    Rav - are you able to assist here 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Katrina,
    Can you give us some specifics/details on what you're seeing in this case.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Katrina Stubbs
    edited August 2018
    The PAYG amount due to pay is different to the STP file upload amount. I cant work why there is a difference. Every other week has balanced. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Katrina,
    Can you please ensure that you download and install this patch -
    Payroll Premier 2018/19 Patch Update

Please try again after its installed and confirm if you continue to see any disparity?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Katrina Stubbs
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav
    I've done the patch, but still have the discrepancy? 
    Also, should a child support deduction show up on the STP report? (disregard, I've got an answer for this)

Rav, I've worked out what wrong, but not sure how to fix it.
    The STP file is missing two employees pays. 
  • Katrina Stubbs
    edited August 2018
    Looking through the STP report one workers pay is completely missing. There were no changes to this pay. 
    The other one was processed separately, as I almost forgot his pay. But I still had the same pay run dates eg weekending, pay dates.
  • Katrina Stubbs
    edited August 2018
    After a long wait for Reckon help line the issue has been sorted.
    What I learnt:
    Because I processed twice (even though I matched the paid dates) Premier see's this as two processed pays therefore creates an STP each time. The second STP file was in the drop down list of dates in the portal, but I was assuming that the dates had something to do with it & didn't think about it. So I needed to upload both files.