When i sign into Reckon portal it tells me I do not have permission to view any of the widgets. I am

jennifer byrne
jennifer byrne Member Posts: 35
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
When i sign into Reckon portal it tells me I do not have permission to view any of the widgets. I am trying to get software ID to set up STP

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Jennifer,
    Are you receiving this message when logged in then clicking the Reckon GovConnect option on the left?

Is this the first time you've logged in to the Reckon Portal to set up STP?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• jennifer byrne
    edited August 2018
    Reckon GovtConnect is not showing only dashboard which does not open
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Have you been able to access/view GovConnect before or is this your first time trying to set it up?

Did you create a Reckon Portal account yourself OR are you logging in with your Reckon Accounts Hosted user name & password?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• jennifer byrne
    edited August 2018
    I set up a reckon portal account myself. I could not log in with reckon hosted user name and password
  • jennifer byrne
    edited August 2018
    I have now got the ssid and reported it to ATO. There is another question regarding the Reckon portal. There is no one in the portal role permission list. Will I be able to  report to ATO next year if there is no one on the portal role permission

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited December 2020

i have this problem for a client. Her and I both have full permission, I open the file as a shared file in my account and have no problem, but when she opens it she gets the message

You don’t have permission to view any of the widgets

she tried a different browser as well

if I try to login using her username and password I get the same message, but no problem when I login using my account

• Rav

Hi @Kris_Williams was this one sorted for you since your post?

From what I understand this message is related to permissions and access however you've mentioned that you both have full permissions so we might need to get a technician to take a closer look into that.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I did discover that I can then click on the menu on left and carry on as usual, so I don’t know what the message means