**RESOLVED** Control Panel unavailable - Reckon Accounts Hosted (20 August 2018)

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating issues affecting the Control Panel function in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

You will receive an error message similar to the below screenshot when attempting to access the control panel.

Logging off active sessions, sharing files & folders and other control panel functions are currently unavailable.

There is no impact to the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself, access is fully available. 

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, further updates will be made here as soon as possible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Barry Dorrity
    Barry Dorrity Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2018
    Options
    yep, i have this problem and I want to order another license key
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Apologies for the hassle Barry, we're working on getting this sorted as we speak. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and I'll keep you posted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shari-leeCameron
    Shari-leeCameron Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I cant get in
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Shari-lee,
    Are you referring to the Control Panel or the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself?

• Shari-leeCameron
    edited August 2018
    Options
    It tells me im logged in. so I need control panel to log myself off to get back in.

• Shari-leeCameron
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Just managed to get into control panel and log myself out. this always happens when I leave my computer for 5 mins and for get to log out.
    At least im back in :-)
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ** UPDATE 10:00AM **

Hi everyone,

This issue is now resolved.

Access to the control panel functions of Reckon Accounts Hosted is restored & available.

Thank you all for your patience and our apologies for any inconvenience caused during this time.