Looking for Reckon One users who need Free CRM

Mike Nash
Mike Nash Member Posts: 10
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
Hi All,

If you're a Reckon One user and willing to try (and give feedback on) our new Web CRM, I'll give your company up to 5 users free for a year.

We're in the middle of adding support for Reckon One and looking for feedback from Reckon users on our product.

If you're interested, let me know.   We've big plans for our web product :)

Cheers

Mike

Comments

• Mike Nash
    edited August 2018
    Sure thing Kevin - if you flick me a contact form via my website (tallemu.com) I can sort you out.  (I cant see if there's a way on here to private message sorry)
  • Mike Nash
    edited August 2018
    48 348 827 842 - We're calling the Aus gov portal, so I will check into it ASAP.  I suppose it may be because it's registered to an individual.  Leave it with me, I will get it sorted out.  If you want to put your details thru contact form on tallemucrm.com I will get the database up and running for you as soon as you do.

• Mike Nash
    edited August 2018
    I do - but my webform currently does not :(     I'm getting it sorted - if it's not sorted tomorrow I can set you up manually no drama.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Linda Benfield
    Linda Benfield Member Posts: 75
    edited February 2019

Sign me up too please.
  • Mike Nash
    edited August 2018
    Morning Linda - if you would be as kind as to let me have your email address and company/trading name I can sort you out.  You could provide this to me via this link (until I fix the ABN issue on my sign up form :(  :)     https://tallemucrm.com/contact-us/

• Mike Nash
    edited August 2019
    Hi All - the ABN requirement has been removed from the sign up form.  Bad idea to have it there.  Sorry for the bother.

• Mike Nash
    edited August 2018
    The logic was to avoid spammers or people without a business.  I guess that is the point of this exercise for me - find out what works, and what doesn't.
    ?
  • Mike Nash
    edited August 2018
    You're all set up now Linda, you should receive an email from me.