Reckon One performance issues (21 August 2018)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Reckon One
Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating an issue affecting the performance of Reckon One.

You may encounter loading issues when performing certain tasks or functions in Reckon One and/or receive a timeout error message. 

Our Reckon One teams are currently investigating the root cause and resolution at the highest priority.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I'll post further updates here with more information as soon as it comes to hand.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Onlinecameraed
    Onlinecameraed Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for the update.  We are experiencing a lot of time outs etc so pleased to hear you are looking into it.
    Cheers
    Brian
    Onlinecameraed
  • michael philp_9121578
    michael philp_9121578 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2018
    Just logged on to see I can't see any of my invoices. Is this related to the performance issue?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    ** UPDATE **

Hi everyone,

The Reckon One team have implemented a fix which should alleviate the performance issues you're experiencing. Its just been deployed so will take effect across the whole user base progressively in the next little while.

We've seen loads across the network drop already but we're continuing to monitor and investigate.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• RMPC Repairs
    RMPC Repairs Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Hi Michael. I am having the same problem as well. I think it may be related as my invoices are not displaying and i also can't process any payments debtor/creditor.
  • $ave Me
    $ave Me Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Im still having massive performance issues - can process any invoices / bank transactions.  When is this likely to be fixed :)

• Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hey Clive,
    Are you seeing any improvement now? ie. since your post

• Lynne Tarrant
    Lynne Tarrant Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Still having major issues...will not save payments and slow to load invoice and bill windows.  Time-outs in most areas.
  • michael philp_9121578
    michael philp_9121578 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2018
    Just refreshed and my invoices are back. How about you?
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hey Lynne,
    Any improvement for you for at all?

• $ave Me
    $ave Me Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav.  It appears to be back on track.  Thanks to your team for working this out - greatly appreciated :)
  • David M Jacobson
    David M Jacobson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Still cannot upload a .qif bank transaction file, like I usually can.
  • John Pinson
    John Pinson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    The same, still getting invalid server response
  • Leesa Ward_9763950
    Leesa Ward_9763950 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Same issue for me
  • Sharon McLaren
    Sharon McLaren Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Have just signed up to try Reckon and can't even get past the first page of book setup. Is this related to the performance issues or something else again??????

• Fiona_9764222
    Fiona_9764222 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    I am still having issues uploading transactions. "Invalid server response" is there anything we need to do to make sure we are uploading the current one?
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hi Sharon,
    What is happening for you when you're going through this process? Are you getting a timeout error or is something else happening?

• Rav
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for your reports guys, let me check in with the devs on this. Is it solely when uploading QIF's that you're receiving this message? Or other tasks as well? 
    Could you let me know which tasks you're attempting specifically?

• Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hi Fiona,
    Do you get this message when uploading a QIF file? (Similar to the posts above)

• Rav
    edited December 2018
    Hi guys,
    Just a quick update, for anyone that was experiencing issues/errors with uploading QIF files, this has now been resolved.

If you continue to receive errors with QIF uploads please let me know.

• Abby Morrison
    Abby Morrison Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    Can't get invoice window to load, can create an invoice though.
  • Matthew Brewer
    Matthew Brewer Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    Hi Rav, I am currently getting the "invalid server response" when trying to upload my november QIF file.
  • Rav
    edited December 2018
    Creating new thread Please reference the new conversation here: Invalid server response when uploading QIF