is anyone else having trouble logging into reckon one using google credentials tonight ???

Options
Bob Barks
Bob Barks Member Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Reckon One

Comments

• Robyn Thomas
    Robyn Thomas Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2018
    Options
    hi Bob, I can login today but last Friday and Saturday it was unreible. It was magically fixed after a complaint. There is no after hours support from Reckon.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Bob,
    What's happening when you try to login?

Are you getting an error message? How do you usually login?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tmcrae
    tmcrae Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I also cannot log in. I have always logged in with Google and it always opened the portal automatically without fail. Now it does not work, although the sign in page says I am "signed in with Google". I am unable to sign in with Reckon as I get the message that my email address is not verified. The verification link in the original email just takes me to the sign in page again.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Tim,
    Is the email address that you've registered for this Reckon Community account the same email address for your Reckon Portal account?

If so, let me know and I'll use it to do a lookup for your Reckon Portal account details.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tmcrae
    tmcrae Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    Yes it is same email.
    Thanks,
    Tony (not Tim)
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Apologies Tony! Not sure what I was thinking there! 

Ok, I've looked up your email address and there are a couple of things.
    In regard to the verification looping, I've fixed that and you won't need to worry about that.

In regard to your actual registration through, on my lookup (see screenshot) it shows that its not a Google registration ie. 'Sign in with Google' but rather a 'normal' registration where you've registered by entering your details and created your own password. For 'normal' registrations the account provider type in our database shows 'reckon' (as below for your email address), for Google registrations it will state Google.

What you'll need to do from here is sign in by inputting your user name which is your email address and the password you created. If you're not sure of the password you'll be able to use the password recovery process by selecting 'Help, I forgot my sign in details' on the login screen.