RECKON CLOUD POS - Completing an End of Day (EoD)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Point of Sale

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rosemary Tate
    Rosemary Tate Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2018
    I m totally lost with all of this pos and accounting.  I just cant get my head around it.  I am coming from a 2016 quick books pro.  Will I ever master it all.  What is the general cost of a qualified trainer.  How can I find out if my current printer and scanner will work with this version.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi there Rosemary,

Are you using the new Reckon Cloud POS product or the traditional desktop Reckon POS product? 

In terms of hardware, Reckon Cloud POS is really flexible and we've specifically built it that way. Here's a quick breakdown of some of the hardware requirements with Reckon Cloud POS - 
    https://help.reckon.com/pos/getting-started/hardware-requirements

For our desktop POS product, you'll find a list of compatible hardware HERE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rosemary Tate
    Rosemary Tate Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2018
    I have decided that POS lite is the right one for my business so I can just cancel the subscription to the POS Cloud.  Does the POS Lite hook up to Reckon Account Hosted or will I have to swap this over to Desktop Account?.  It has taken nearly 2 months to get this sorted so I need to move on it now so I can catch up with all the work.