System crashing when entering a new customer

Terry Survaer
Terry Survaer Member Posts: 5
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Trying to enter a new customer into RAH, I have tried several times using both setup new customer and fast add and I receive a fatal error message each time. I can still enter estimates/invoices using existing customers, but not new ones.
Error Code : 13658 93374

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Terry,
    Can you please perform a Verify & Rebuild of your data file.

Info here -
    How to perform regular data file maintenance in Reckon Accounts (Hosted) - Verify Data / Rebuild Data

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Terry Survaer
    edited September 2018
    Hi Rav
    I did a verify & rebuild twice, After the 2nd rebuild I ran the verify again and received "Reckon detected no problem" message.
    When I went to enter my new customer fatal error occurred again. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for that Terry,

If you try to create the customer with a different contact name than what you've been inputting so far, does it spit back the same error?

Is the customer you're trying to create a duplicate of a customer already in your list?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Terry Survaer
    edited September 2018
    Rav - Customer is not a duplicate, I Entered a different name - same result fatal error. 
    Entered a new supplier - no problem
    Entered my new customer in other names list, then changed type to customer - no problem  
    NB: I am on a trial basis here so it is not like I have loads of data that could have been corrupted. Your data migration team have started data migration to another file/book