Personal Plus 2019 Range

Darran
Darran Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
Has anyone heard when Personal Plus 2019 range is due for release ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Aiming for release towards the second half of next month (October).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Darran
    Darran Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Thanks Rav.  Are you able to provide any insight into the extent of the update?  My subsription runs out mid Oct so always seem to be "just before the next version release" and the last few updates have been quite minor - so can't decide if to keep paying for subsription or cut my loses and either move to another product or buy a full licence without ongoing subscription costs (for little benefit).
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    I don't have the exact details on the new version just yet but I understand that it will be a minor update in terms of the front end. The focus of work has been infrastructure based, particularly on share price servers for stability and continuity. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.