How do i delete an adjustment to an invoice?

Kim_9803020
Kim_9803020 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in Reckon One
Hi There,
I am having major problems trying to delete a supplier adjustment note. It keeps telling me to select a customer and wont let me unlink it. It is driving me bonkers and I have tried everything. I have looked at all the responses to the same problem and none of these have worked.
Can you please help me with this as there have been no payments made against this supplier but when I went to make the payments, it wouldn't let me as it kept telling me that the amount didn't balance due to these credits.
I am tearing my hair out and since I am new to this system, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Kim

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Kim,
    Sorry just a bit confused and need some clarification on this, you've mentioned attempting to delete a supplier adjustment note but then prompting for a customer (rather than supplier).

Can you please clarify.

Also, have you had a chat with our Reckon One support team as yet?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kim_9803020
    Kim_9803020 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Good morning,
    I have an adjustment note that is attached to a supplier. I wish to delete these. when I go to unlink the amount, the message I get is 'Please select a contact that is a customer to process this receipt transaction'.
    It won't let me delete these or unlink them and there isn't an invoice there that this is attached to. I just need to delete them so that I can start over.

Does this help at all as I'm really confused?
    Regards Kim
  • NITnT
    NITnT Member Posts: 1

Hi Rav,

I have same issue here. I can't delete or modify the supplier adjustment notes as it was input incorrectly, and how do you adjust refund amount to match purchase amount due to the exchange rate discrepancy between USD and AUD currency please? Because the refund amount is set less than or equal to debit amount which was purchase amount in Reckon 1. Is there a walk around?

Ta,

Nuo

• BlueLion
    BlueLion Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2023

I just had this problem too and came here only to find so many of the same questions over 5 years and no help 🙄

But I have a fix for you. Go to Banking then Reckon One Transactions find your adjustment in the list and you can press the X on the far right and delete it from there!

Then go back to your supplier adjustments and click the unused tab and you can then delete it fully from there.