Error message on STP

Jennifer_7198859
Jennifer_7198859 Member Posts: 18
edited November 2018 in Payroll Premier

I have received this error message a couple of times

"You have not nominated this software provider to secure transmissions made through online (cloud based) software.To resolve, please log on to Access Manager (AUSkey required) and select ?my nominated software provider? and follow the instructions to nominate a provider, or call the ATO.You will need provide the following details:? Software provider name and/or their ABN? Software ID"

When I do as this says all I see is "My nominated software provider" As I am using desktop and not hosted I am unsure what to do.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Jennifer,
    Can you please follow the process outlined in the articled linked below, it should help you get this sorted -

Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    There's also a KnowledgeBase article which might be useful as well -

Registering your software ID to ATO via ATO Access Manager

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• megan_9161514
    megan_9161514 Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2018
    This has also came up on all our pay runs since 1/7/18 not know our software ID had changed. I spoke to the ATO and they haven't received any of my pay runs grrrrr. So now that I have updated my software ID will that update with the ATO or do I have to resubmit all the pay runs? 
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Hi Megan,
    As Single Touch Payroll is reported on a YTD basis, you will only need to submit your next pay event and ensure that it is successful, there's no need to submit the previous.

• Jennifer_7198859
    Jennifer_7198859 Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for your help. I have now received an email from the ATO to say that they have received my payrun details.
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Great to hear! 

• Rachael Bonello
    Rachael Bonello Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2018
    ATO told me i would need to resubmit them all
  • Rachael Bonello
    Rachael Bonello Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2018
    so is this true, last two weeks have gone through since submitting but the rest i was told i had to resubmit?

• Rav
    edited October 2018
    Hi Rachael,
    If you're getting the same Software ID error, then I'd recommend that you first register your Software ID, I'll add a couple of links below on how to do that, and once completed you can submit your next pay event which will update your YTD figures. Single Touch Payroll submissions are reported on a YTD basis.

Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

Where is my Software ID for GovConnect Single Touch Payroll (STP)?