Payslip super fund name incorrect

Janine_9686095
Janine_9686095 Member Posts: 12
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted
When I print (or send) payslips for one employee the super fund name is incorrect. I have checked the payroll item, and the employee details, and even deleted and then re-entered the super details in employee details and then deleted the super payment in the payslip and re-entered it, and even tried with another super fund, but it still shows incorrectly.

I had previously added a salary sacrifice item to employee details for a novated lease, and that agency is the name now appearing on the payslip. But it shouldn't be linked anywhere now.

This is for Reckon accounts hosted.

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Janine this happen when you leave the Super payroll item at the top of the box. The payslip will take the name of the last payroll item in the box. Just move the Super payroll item to the bottom each time and it will show correctly. It's a pain I know but that's the way it works.
  • Janine_9686095
    edited October 2018
    After much investigation, the name appears to be linking from a company contribution that the employee also receives. The super fund name changes according to what agency I change the contribution payroll item to. The numbers on the payslip are correct and for the actual super however, just the fund name is linking incorrectly.
  • Janine_9686095
    edited October 2018
    Thank you Charles! Re-ordering so the super is at the bottom fixed it.

Can this please be lodged as a bug to be fixed?
  • Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Next pay run it'll be at the top again. Most normal employers don't do Salary Sacrifice so it's not an issue but I do a lot of Not for Profits and always have the problem so half the time I just don't bother or not tick the box to show the Super Fund.

Also now that we can pay all our super through the one portal "Quicksuper" you then have the problem of Reckon wanting to pay to the Fund name so you can now have multiple checks to multiple funds whereas there is actually only one payment to Quicksuper; so I just changed all the payroll super item names to Quicksuper, easier.