Problem with updating previous Error submissions where employees change

Tinus van Vuuren
Tinus van Vuuren Member Posts: 7
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I clicked on the "details" TAB of previous submissions (within Reckon GovConnect) and realized that I had mistakenly selected the "Full File Replacement" TAB when creating my Single Touch File. This has caused an Error for that submission. I do understand that with subsequent STP submissions the YTD details for each employee is updated, however, what about employees that have not received a wage after that specific Erroneous submission, how do I fix their payroll information if they are no longer going to get paid

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Tinus,
    To clarify, do you mean employees who have been terminated since the previous submission?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tinus van Vuuren
    Tinus van Vuuren Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2018
    Hi Rav, yes, so the specific pay-run in question was dated the 2/8/18 and since then we have had a pay-run every fortnight after, however, I only noticed the error this morning after receiving the message from Reckon regarding how to see the status of submissions. Some of those employees who got paid on the 2/8/18 have left our employ so will not get an updated submission for them.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Tinus,
    I've had a chat with our STP guru about this and what you can do is go back to the last pay event where the employee was paid last and submit that particular event. I'm assuming that you've added the termination date for this employee in their record?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.