I keep getting a message in Customer Portal - unable to create subscriptin with STP

Andrew Goldman
Andrew Goldman Member Posts: 4
edited January 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I keep getting an error message in the customer portal 'unable to create subscription with STP'
I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi Andrew,

That message means that the ABN is already registered for STP.

Are you logging in to the Reckon Portal with the same login credentials that were used initially?

I noticed you've tagged this thread as Reckon Accounts Hosted so just want to check, are you logging into the Reckon Portal using the same login credentials as what you use to login to Reckon Accounts Hosted or did you create a separate account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrew Goldman
    edited October 2018
    We were using MYOB at the start of the financial year and changed to Accounts Hosted in August 2018 the ABN has not been registered in Reckon portal before.
    I have logged in with the same credentials.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Can you let me know the ABN you're trying to register please?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrew Goldman
    edited October 2018
    ABN 50626027941
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for that Andrew,
    Our STP dev has taken a look and this ABN was registered for GovConnect STP in the Reckon Portal on August 14.

The most common cause we've seen where users receive this message is that they've created a new Reckon Portal account and then try to register a ABN that has already been registered previously by someone else in the business. Its important that you log into the Reckon Portal with that same account in order to be able to access the STP entity.

• Andrew Goldman
    edited October 2018
    Could you tell me what can be done to find out the login details.
    Is it the admin or one of the users?
    and who do I contact to find out more details.
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Usually it'll be the person(s) responsible for processing pay in the business that has registered the ABN for STP.

In this case, the STP entity/Reckon Portal account looks to be registered under an admin email address. Sorry but I can't disclose it on a public forum such as this but if you give our Support team a buzz they'll be able to assist in more detail after verifying security details.