An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more

Marcus Condo
Marcus Condo Member Posts: 5
edited February 2019 in Reckon One
An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more. Please return to the dashboard.
Im getting this response when trying to go into invoices
WHY????

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Marcus,
    Is this affecting all invoices that you try and open?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anthony Hartwell
    Anthony Hartwell Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    I am having the same exact problem, its on all invoices and estimates.
    Tony
  • Marcus Condo
    edited October 2018
    Yes it is
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Anthony,
    Just checked in with the devs and they're addressing this right now. Should be back up shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Marcus Condo
    edited October 2018
    Ok thanks
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Hi guys,
    It might not be working too quickly just yet but can you please give it a try now and let me know how you go?

• Anthony Hartwell
    Anthony Hartwell Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    its now working for me, thanks
    Rav
  • Marcus Condo
    edited October 2018
    Yep all good thankyou