Reckon creates error

tim_9815835
tim_9815835 Member Posts: 4
edited October 2018 in Reckon One
I keep getting error 
Can you please fix. 

An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more. Please return to the dashboard.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Where are you experiencing this error? ie. what actions/tasks are you performing when you encounter this message?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tim_9815835
    edited October 2018
    Hi Rav, creating estimates or trying to go into quotes etc..
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Tim,
    I've just checked in with the Reckon One devs and they're addressing this right now. Should be back up shortly, apologies for the hassle!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tim_9815835
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Rav appreciate it :) 
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Hey Tim,
    It won't be back to full speed just yet but can you please give it a try now and let me know how it goes?

• tim_9815835
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Rav now working. :)