Is there a quicker way of finding out the custom prices for a price level?

Options
Angela_8054617
Angela_8054617 Member Posts: 14
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
We use alot of price levels for customers and we have so many we can't print them all out. Could there be a quicker way for filtering what items have a custom price assigned to them for the list? At the moment I have to scroll down the 100+ pages to see if the individual items have a custom price next to it. This has to be done on a regular basis as everytime you add a new item it means you have to start the whole process off again. The customers that do print out I have to put a $0 value next to the custom price to make the reports I can print easier to find out what custom prices have a value next to them. It would be so much easier to be able to click on the title column and the system automatically sort by alphabetical or number value.A-Z or 0 / blank to 9999

Comments

• Angela_8054617
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Well... that sucks
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hello Angela,  depending how important and time and cost saving this process is for you guys, give me  a call to see if we can customise a report tool
    CHANDRA  0407068942

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Angela_8054617
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi Chandra, would this allow you to print off price level reports even if you have exceeded you reckon allocated amount of price levels that will print? I think to limit is 20 or 30 if you haven't deleted any but we have many mores levels in the system for when processing invoices.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Printing is done out side Reckon we can export report to excel , Pdfs ETC, 
    Initially we need to discuss , and see what possibilities we have

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009