**RESOLVED** Reckon Accounts Hosted - Access issues (15 October 2018)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited October 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We're currently working through access issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted.

The main issue is the inability launch Reckon Accounts Hosted services and inability to log off an active session.

You may encounter a 'undefined' message when attempting to do so, browser dependent but similar to the screenshot below.

Some users are also reporting a message stating they are already logged in but unable to log off the existing session in the Hosted control panel.

We're currently investigating this and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Further updates will be made as soon as possible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Elise Yung
    Elise Yung Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled In the middle of wages and this happened......
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi all,
    We're currently running some remedial action which hopefully resolves this in full in approximately 20 minutes. This is tentative at this stage and subject to change however I'll provide a further update on this as soon as possible.

Apologies for all the hassle this is causing everyone, thank you so much for your patience.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Sommer
    John Sommer Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why is it when I try to reopen reckon hosted I get a message that I am all ready ....
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Hi John,
    This will be related to the above access issues currently in effect. 

We're aiming to have this sorted in approximately 10-15 minutes from now.

In the meantime, are you able to log off the specific session(s) in the Hosted control panel or does it give you an 'undefined' message?

• Michelle Tika
    Michelle Tika Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Would I be able to recover the payslips that I have entered before the below occured ? 

I have spent 3 hours in total entering them and I hope they were not lost just like that. 
    I have called the support team and they told me that everything would reopen as per normal once the update is done. This is not the case and it seems that my company file has not saved my work. 

Please help, anyone ? 
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    Hi Michelle,
    I'm really sorry you've been adversely affected by the issues today. Unfortunately any unsaved work would have been lost due to the session getting disconnected prior to saving.

• Kim Bamborough
    Kim Bamborough Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have lost all of today's work after being kicked out from your problems today.
  • Kim Bamborough
    Kim Bamborough Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Changing over to Accounts Hosted has been the worst decision I have ever made. Slowness has been a major issue from the very start. But today is the tip of the iceberg, I have a dead line to meet  and now I have to redo everything. I am not a very happy person at the moment!!
This discussion has been closed.