Is there a way to lodge an STP file for a previous month?

Natalie Smith
Natalie Smith Member Posts: 13
I have noticed that an STP file for one of our pay periods was missed last month while I was on holidays.  Is there a way to lodge it now?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Natalie,
    As Single Touch Payroll is reported on a YTD basis, your subsequent submissions will have taken care of this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Natalie Smith
    edited April 2019
    Hi Rav.  I don't think that has happened because when I compare the last report lodged to the YTD totals in Reckon they are out by that one pay period.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Natalie, just a few questions.

Are you calculating this from the numbers displayed in the GovConnect STP portal?

If you look at the most recent data for your employees ie. the most recently submitted event, the most recent pay should show that the missing pay is included (as its YTD). You can find this by opening a pay event in GovConnect STP, click on an employee's name and you'll see the full YTD breakdown of the employee for that payrun.

Or has this pay not been entered into the accounting software itself?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Natalie Smith
    edited November 2018
    Thanks Rav.  I wasn't including all the columns in the total.  I think it is correct.  Sorry to trouble you :)
  • Oats
    Oats Member Posts: 61
    edited March 2019
    Hi,  What if an employee finished work prior to the first submission of STP?