Does Reckon API support NZ hosted version

Options
Conrad Zawada_9743460
Conrad Zawada_9743460 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I want to Integrate Recon Accounts Hosted with Woo commerce. I have been advised by a Reckon Integration Developer that the API does not support the NZ hosted version. Is this True? If yes, will this be fixed in the future? 

Comments

• Reece Harper
    Reece Harper Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Not quite right, I had tested it Reckon API in NZ in Jan2018. There was a delay in going to production because of moving environments...  I chatted  in July 2018 about this, and they said they are ready to go,  If urgent, i can make a call to confirm, but I did get it working for a client in jan 2018
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,386 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hey Conrad,
    Stay tuned, we're going to have news on the Reckon API (NZ) coming through in the next few days, early next week at the latest.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Conrad Zawada_9743460
    Conrad Zawada_9743460 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Options
    HI Rav,

Has their been any progress regarding my earlier enquiry. (Does the API support the NZ hosted version - for woo commerce integration)

regards   Conrad

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,386 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Sure has Conrad! 
    The NZ Hosted API is live, active and good to go.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Reece Harper
    Reece Harper Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2018
    Options
    its working very well, setup a client, and work nicely ..Well done 
  • Conrad Zawada_9823947
    Conrad Zawada_9823947 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Thanks People, much appreciated.