STP submission stuck in Submitted status

Ari Gold
Ari Gold Member Posts: 27
Hi team,

I've been submitting Single Touch Payroll submissions for a little while now but I've noticed their status hasn't changed from 'Submitted'. 

My whole list of submissions say'Submitted'.

Should I be seeing a different status by now?

Comments

• Katrina Stubbs
    Katrina Stubbs Member Posts: 29
    edited November 2018
  • Greg Tenni_8946652
    Greg Tenni_8946652 Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2018
    Same here.
    I've been lodging STP since 1 July and it still doesn't pre-fill my BAS statement. Is the ATO even connected to this process?
    This new Ziilion-Touch-Processing procedure is proving a real pain in the proverbial.
    What is the use of it? Can't it be totally automated to go straight through to the ATO without us touching it? Then if we could edit out any rubbish from the ATO site, it would make the whole process much more bearable.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hey Ari,
    You're correct, once you've submitted the pay event from GovConnect STP you will see 'Submitted' in your list to show that its been sent from GovConnect.
    From there, the ATO will process your pay event and deliver a status message which will show that its either successful or requires further review or correction.

You can view the status message from the ATO by selecting/clicking the individual pay event and it will be displayed at the top of the page. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ari Gold
    Ari Gold Member Posts: 27
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Katrina & Rav! I knew it would be something easy! 
  • Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    I sooooo agree with you. The whole 2018/2019 version of Payroll Premier that has STP functionality has more foibles than you can poke a stick at. Once you get the STP to function (which took over a week) you are not game to touch anything about it.
    Nicky
  • Katrina Stubbs
    Katrina Stubbs Member Posts: 29
    edited October 2018
    Hang on Ari - were talking about single touch...nothing is easy!! :) 
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    I am actually still waiting for someone from Reckon to come back to me and explain why the Payroll Tax Report doesn't pick up the payroll tax exempt allowances which are marked as payroll tax exempt - been waiting since July. Just work it out manually now.
    Nicky
  • CHRIS WILLOX
    CHRIS WILLOX Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2018
    Hi Ari, i have been submitting payroll since july and the status has always said submitted. now they are all saying pending. is this right? Why has it changed?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Chris,
    There have been some changes in the display of submission status to provide more detailed information. More info here - 
    GovConnect STP Update - Submission status improvements

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    All my STP submissions have been successful until now - last weeks is still saying pending. What is gong on?
  • Rav
    edited October 2018
    What is the ATO status at the top of the page if you click into the pay event itself?

GovConnect STP Update - Submission status improvements

• CHRIS WILLOX
    CHRIS WILLOX Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2018
    Hi Ari,  nearly all of my submissions have now changed from pending to submitted after following your instructions however one has failed to change. How do i go about fixing this? is was on the 18/1018 and all since then have changed to submitted.
  • Nicky Wray
    edited November 2018
    I have one exactly the same on that date all before and since are "success" Figure it is a Reckon problem and I am not touching it
    Nicky
  • Nicky Wray
    edited November 2018
    Actually it says "pending"