Export to QIF - Someone confirm please - Reckon Per Accounts 2019

stst Member Posts: 121
I currently use Personal Accounts 2016.   If you issue a Ctrl-Shift-Z command, a menu item is added to the menu tree (File / Export menu) Export to QIF.   This allows you to export all transactions to a QIF file. 

Is this possible in the latest version of Personal Accounts 2019?  

Comments

• JineyJiney Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2018
    It is already there in my version of 2019 but it may have got there because I used the Ctrl-Shift-Z command before I checked. So it must at Least be possible.
  • Andrew ChristieAndrew Christie Member Posts: 160
    edited June 2019
    I installed 2019 yesterday and it's not there...

I'll check the help
    edited June 2019
    Question: Why are you exporting to a QIF file?
  • stst Member Posts: 121
    edited October 2018
    If you issue a Ctrl-Shift-Z, that should add a menu item "QIF File" as per confirmation by Jiney above.
  • stst Member Posts: 121
    edited October 2018
    I want the ability to transfer all transactions at a moments notice and not be locked into Reckon Accounts.   I have a routine where I can convert the QIF files to normal SQL tables.   I have yet to finish the rest of the program, the stuff that Reckon does.  

Consider it as leaving my options open.
    edited October 2018
    Yep thanks but understood that
    edited October 2018
    Ah ok understand. Was looking at  other options myself and apparently there are a couple of programs on the market that import Quicken/Reckon data. Moneydance (Infinitekind), Countabout I think are two that do

• Peter PerrymanPeter Perryman Member Posts: 2
    edited April 11
    I have Reckon Personal Plus 2018 R1 installed on a Windows 10 PC, and as of this version, there is no obvious functionality to export to a QIF file anywhere. I paid up for a Perpetual License, this expires in 2037. I have tried the cntrl-shift-z option to no avail. I think Reckon might have removed to option altogether for reasons unknown. This leaves me and many others who have relied on this  facility with nowhere to go. Any thoughts/solutions to this issue would be greatly appreciated.
    edited April 11
    Dear Peter,
    Run your cursor over the 'File' part of your menu ribbon to highlight it. Don't click the mouse buttons. Press CTRL-SHIFT-Z keys let them go, move your cursor away and then back to the 'File' menu option and left mouse click. Under the 'export' option you should now have the option to export to QIF file.
    regards
    Andrew
  • Peter PerrymanPeter Perryman Member Posts: 2
    edited April 12
    Ripper, thanks heaps, its there, sneaky little trick.  Thank you heaps.
    I tried a couple of times but the sequence has to be precise as you have explained.