How can I bulk reconcile transactions or What happens when client exceed 500 transaction ?

Swift Accounting
Swift Accounting Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
  1. How can I bulk reconcile transactions or I have to dig in each transactions to reconcile, for example if I manually up load 1000 transaction & 500 are straight sales, do I have to do one at a time?
  2. What happens when client exceed 500 transaction ?

Comments

• Swift Accounting
    edited November 2018
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. In xero, You can select bulk transaction & reconcile them together. For example a Liquor store has 500 traction from Eftpos, these can be bulk selected & reconciled. See screen shotimage
  • Swift Accounting
    edited November 2018
    So, No. That is ok. Thank you.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Swift Accounting,

What Kevin has mentioned about transactions rules is correct. To give you a bit more context, transactions rules in Reckon One allow you to setup rules that suit you based on different criteria, see screenshot for just one example.

Once setup, Reckon One will then pick up these transactions automatically and can bulk reconcile them so you don't have to go through the laborious process of allocating these transactions manually.

For the remainder of the 500 transactions outside of sales in your example, you can create rules for them also or allocate them as it suits you. 

Check out this Knowledgebase article and video for more info -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.