POS Administrator location

Allison Randall
Allison Randall Member Posts: 8
Upgrading from 2017 to 2018 hiccup.  I have 2 data files.  I operate Accounts and POS Lite.  I began upgrade process only to find need to ring support for a licence key and it was out of hours.  So did not upgrade the data file I use for POS.  Now I don't have a 2017 POS Administrator.  How do I get it back for the 2017 file so I can post and transfer file from last night?  Then I will get some trouble shooting help on the upgrade.

Comments

• Allison Randall
    Allison Randall Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    Do I need to re run the 2017 POS upgrade?  Am running my store on POS 2017 don't want to crash and burn by doing wrong thing

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    I have successfully upgraded POS many times where there is still an end of day file waiting to post from the previous version - you shouldnt have any trouble - but to be safe - move the end of day file to another location - do your upgrade, then copy the end of day file back to where the POS database is, then once you have upgraded - you should be able to post that end of day file.  cheers Linda