Upload failed message

Angie_9838344
Angie_9838344 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I need to upload a logo, PDF format, for my invoice template (which has now disappeared, was there previously though)!  Each time I try, I get an ‘upload failed’ message.  I’m using reckon hosted on my MacBook Pro, safari search engine. Need help please!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Angie,
    Can you please test Reckon Accounts Hosted using a different browser such as Chrome and confirm if the upload is successful? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Angie_9838344
    edited November 2018
    Yes, that works. Thanks.  Will I have to use Chrome to resolve these types of issues? Is so, why is that?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    While Chrome is our preferred browser, in this case there looks to be an issue affecting file uploads on Internet Explorer and Safari over the last couple of weeks. The Hosted team is in the process of investigating the cause.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited November 2018
    Hi again Angie,
    Just wanted to come back to this as I've received an update regarding Safari.
    Are you able to try uploading your file to Reckon Accounts Hosted via Safari the next time you get a chance and let me know if its successful (or not)?

• Angie_9838344
    edited November 2018
    Thanks Rav, it seems to work through Safari now too.