**RESOLVED** Reckon Accounts Hosted - Email delivery issue (12 November 2018)

13»

Comments

• Lisa Spackman
    Lisa Spackman Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Yes I agree - since I did not realise there was a problem, I did not take any notice of when I sent the emails.  Is there a log to find out???  Or just by the non payment of an invoice????

• Joy Bodker
    Joy Bodker Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2018
    In Q Drive there is a log folder, scroll down to find the QBMailClient, find the correct date and open the log, it lists the emails sent, the time of sending and if there was an error.
  • Emma White
    Emma White Member Posts: 13
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for the info Joy, I have found the log and this is very useful.
  • Lilly Bell Senaratne
    Lilly Bell Senaratne Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Is there a report we can run to see what emails we had sent during this time or at least on this day as cannot remember everyone sent. We could do that with MYOB so thought you must have something we can use.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi all,
    Reckon Accounts Hosted retains log files for the last 4 days which contains information on outbound emails sent for that specific day.

One thing I could suggest is to open the log file from Monday 12 November and look at the emails sent after 12:38PM (AEDT) and also the log file for yesterday, 13 November for details on any emails sent before 3:00PM (AEDT).

Any failed emails will show; [Message] = The security token included in the request is invalid in the 'Error when send email' line.

Check out our KnowledgeBase article here for information on how to access the log files in Reckon Accounts Hosted
    How to locate the message ID of a failed email in Reckon Accounts Hosted

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.