Personal Plus refusing original installation key

Edwin Heywood
Edwin Heywood Member Posts: 7
Its Friday in Adelaide and I still cant use Reckon PP 2019 refuses the original Instalation key
Edwin Heywood Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: PLANNED MAINTENANCE - Reckon Accounts Hosted (17 November 2018).

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Edwin,
    Are you using the installation key that is listed in the Members Area for this specific version?

Here's a screenshot from my account just as an example -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Edwin Heywood
    edited November 2018
    Yes

• Edwin Heywood
    edited November 2018
    Just downloaded the instillation again but still refuses the IK

• Edwin Heywood
    edited November 2018
    Tells me I need to renew the Licence
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Edwin,
    I'm not quite sure what's happening there to be quite honest. I think it might be best to give our Customer Service team a buzz on 1800 732 566 and we'll be able to take a look at your keys and get this sorted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2018
    Edwin  -  each YEAR there is a new and different installation KEY that relates to the newly downloaded software.  I'm concerned that you started this conversation saying you were using some 'original' KEY...   Use your customer ID  and PIN to log into the screenshot that Rav has mentioned in previous comment above,  and then go to the section that let's you FETCH the applicable KEY for your new software.

Gary

• Edwin Heywood
    edited November 2018
    All fixed thank you Rav
  • Edwin Heywood
    edited November 2018
    All fixed thank you Gary
    Never had any problems with reckon before something of a shock to start now hopefully no further to come
    Regards to All Edwin Heywood