Where do I find my Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2019 licences with their installation keys?

Options
Ross_Aitken
Ross_Aitken Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
Last month I renewed both my Reckon Accounts Personal Plus Annual licences. They now expire in Oct and Nov 2019. This is good.

I now log onto the members area to download my 2019 software upgrades but the only options are for 2018 licences which I already have. I also looked at my account details in the members area where 2019 licences are listed under product detail (with previous years licences also) but the 2019 licences are shown as expired in Oct and Nov 18. This area also shows my 2018 licences as expiring in Oct 19 and Nov 19.

Where do I find my 2019 licences with their installation keys and how do I get their correct expiry dates?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Options
    That sounds rather odd. Does it show the 2018 expiry date in the Members Area against the new 2019 version?

If that's the case, can you please give our Customer Service team a buzz when you get a chance so we can take a look into this.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ross_Aitken
    edited November 2018
    Options

• Ross_Aitken
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Rav

Above is a screen shot of my product details. Looks to be a bit of a dogs breakfast.

Ross
  • Ross_Aitken
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I am traveling at present, hence the 2 licences, so will contact support in a month or so when I get back home.
This discussion has been closed.