Reckon Hosted Leave details & tabs

Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Reckon Hosted still has issue with leave accrual and being restricted to 2 decimal places, and it does not accrue correctly.  This has been going on for years isn't it about time it was fixed.

Further we are restricted to 2 additional tabs we can create ourselves and this is not enough for some industries.  we have unlimited choices int MYOB, but 2 in Reckon, not good enough.

I have a client who tracks P/L A/L TIL RDO & LSL and I do not have a spare tab to create the LSL, so it isn't tracking in Reckon, isn't showing on payslip, and law says leave must show on all payslips.

What do we have to do to get this fixed.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    edited April 2020
    new need to expand you vision past FWC it isn't the be all & end off only a guidline, delve into ATO, industrial relations and awards.

And it does't calculate properly if using decimal system, pay period, as it needs to be 2.923 and reckon defaults to 2.93 or 2.92, don;t know what calculator you are using

edited April 2020
    and I have been doing this for over 4 decades, not the only one, there are lots of complaints that the leave needs to be more than 2 digit, so we must ALL  be wrong.

2.92 calculated over 52 weeks on payslips in reckon comes out at 151.84, not 152 that it should be.  It works on a calculator if both set to 2 dec. places, but and the end of 12 months does calculate the same in reckon.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Yes , regardless what is required for pays lip, this restricon or limitation is been there for ages. This decimal needs to be more flexible . But this requires undoing the payroll codes and rewriting and or adjusting existing codes. Then compIle and test etc all takes time and biggest issue cost . And I think for Reckon is the matter of where the money is best spent. Cost benefit exercise. The focus is cloud software RA1

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

edited December 2018
    Gee Sorry Kevin didn't think I had to raise it with, didn't realise everything had to raised with you first, just Reckon, which I have done many times over the years without success, thought I would try the community.
    edited February 2020
    thanks Chandra, don't like Reckon one, slow and sluggish, but it comes down to a product still under development and one they have never finished tweaking, wish they would finish hosted, first, it is the bigger better program, not all will want to downsize to Reckon One.
    edited December 2018
    exactly my point, glad you see it, it's not accurate
  • Kyle Gray_10456733
    Kyle Gray_10456733 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2020
    im not sure if your correct Kevin, as my leave accrual is not working on Reckon either. I have tried numerous ways, attempted to use other instead of holiday, etc. Any solutions ??