Reckon Hosted - Online banking

Karen_9899262
Karen_9899262 Member Posts: 7
edited January 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Reckon Hosted - I am trying to create an ABA File in the Online Banking Centre and when saving it gives me the option of saving on my Q: drive. The problem is when I go to my banks online banking to download the file I cannot find the Q: drive on my computer. Is there somewhere else I can save the file to so I can locate the file on my computer?

Comments

• Kerryn Swarbrick
    Kerryn Swarbrick Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    Hi Karen
    you need to download the ABA file from the Hosted Q drive online, when you're in Hosted you will see a toolbox with arrows pointing down and to the left, click on the one pointing down and it gives you a icon with an arrow pointing down, click on this and then locate the ABA file in your Q:drive, click on the ABA and it will automatically download into your downloads folder on your computer and then you can you can upload it to the bank from there.
    All the best
    Kerryn.
  • Karen_9899262
    Karen_9899262 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2018

Hi Kerryn
    Thank you so much for your help.    I can't believe Reckon are closed so much over the holiday period.  I didn't think I was going to be able to pay our invoices on time.  Very much appreciated.
  • Kerryn Swarbrick
    Kerryn Swarbrick Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    No problem Karen always happy to help!