Can you help me find my uploaded bank transactions

David Morris
David Morris Member Posts: 14
edited January 2019 in Reckon One
I am new to Reckon One, and have now successfully managed to create all my sales invoices and purchase bills for 2018. I am struggling to upload my bank transactions.

I have my bank transactions in a CSV file, and when I select this it prompts me to specify whether to ignore a column or select which Reckon One field it corresponds to.

However, once I have completed all of that, it just takes me back to an empty bank transactions list (see attached image). It shows the message "There's nothing here yet..." and in the header says when I attempted the latest upload (just now) and that it is not completed. 

Do any of you have any idea what's going on and where I can find my uploaded transactions? Thanks. 

Comments

• Judy Thomas
    Judy Thomas Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2019
    Hi David

I'd ring Reckon support - I can't recall how I did it originally.  Now bank feeds are set up I don't need to do manual imports at all.

Cheers
    Judy
  • David Morris
    David Morris Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2019
    Thanks @Judy. In the end, I added all the bank transactions manually rather than uploading them from a spreadsheet. It took time but was faster than waiting. 
  • Judy Thomas
    Judy Thomas Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2019
    Hi David   
    Yep, I understand.  I've done this myself in the past.  It's a lesson in patience, especially when you are working outside normal hours and no support around.  Your probably an expert now in manual postings!