IMPORTANT information for STP submissions made between 1 - 7 January 2019

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited August 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi everyone,

It has come to our attention that Single Touch Payroll submissions made from Reckon GovConnect between 12:00AM (AEDT) 1 January 2019 and 3:00PM (AEDT) 7 January 2019 have remained in a looped 'Pending' state and such, the respective data has not been transferred to the ATO.

To ensure data integrity and lower the risk of any adverse changes to the database, we will be reverting the affected STP pay events back to 'Draft' status allowing you to submit them again. 
You DO NOT need to go through the export/upload STP data process, just submit in Reckon GovConnect as normal. This only affects pay events submitted through Reckon GovConnect during the time period listed above.

We have already taken steps in order to ensure this does not occur in future however I fully appreciate this is a hassle and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any questions around any of the above, please let us know.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    New thread required Please reference the new conversation here: Reckon Accounts Personal 2019

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynne Frew
    Lynne Frew Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    Is this happening at the moment? Because I can't seem to access our portal. I keep getting a "401 unauthorised" message.
  • Rav
    edited January 2019
    Hi Lynne,

What you've described is not related to the above.

The red '401 unauthorised' message means that the STP entity you're trying to access has not been shared with you correctly using the 'Share' function but rather being added as a staff member using the 'Staff' option in the Reckon Portal. (Staff functionality is exclusively used for Reckon One books only).

Has another user attempted to share access to the STP entity with you?

• Lynne_8946547
    Lynne_8946547 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    No, I'm the main user.  I logged in this morning to see what the last date was that I had lodged before Christmas, then I logged out. I then went into Reckon and created the next stp file to be lodged but when I logged in I got the message above.
  • Rav
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for getting back to me. In that case, I'd recommend clearing your browser cache and cookies before retrying.

Also, does the same thing occur if you login to the Reckon Portal from a different browser? (Just as a test)

• Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited January 2019
    Hi Rev. Please let me know why so many of our STP submissions still have "Pending" showing. Most from October 2018?
  • Rav
    edited January 2019
    Hi Helen,
    Check out this post for info on the Pending and other status messages and how it gets updated -
    GovConnect STP Update - Submission status improvements

• Garry Joy_7259061
    Garry Joy_7259061 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2019
    Hi Rav
    When i went into the portal to confirm a pay lodgement i was told the MFA was not working. So i set up a new MFA but it seems to have wiped my history, Garry
    Pay lodgenebt history that is

• Rav
    edited January 2019
    That sounds really strange.
    It's still the same Reckon Portal account being used, correct? Try doing a hard refresh by pressing Ctrl & F5.

Failing that, can you step me through the process you went through when you say you've set up a new MFA after the existing one failed.

• Helen Bowers
    edited January 2019
    Hi Rev. Have now clicked on "Details" on all those pending since mid October and when closed they showed "Success"!  All but 17 October pay run. Cannot see why this should still be pending, but thanks for the explanation you sent.
  • Lynne_8946547
    Lynne_8946547 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi Rav, I logged in this morning and submitted my files with no problem.  I didn't have to do anything, ie didn't clear my browser cache or cookies. 

I also had the same problem as Helen (above) and solved it just like she did, but I also have one pay run dated the 17th Oct which still says pending. 
  • Karen Nelson
    Karen Nelson Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2019

All of my files are still saying pending right back to the first lodged on the 5th July 2018.  When I click on the error message it says 'The requestId is valid, but the pull request is yet to be queued.  I don't know how to fix this?
  • Helen Bowers
    edited February 2019
    Karen - try clicking on "Details" and this sometimes clears the problem. You may see "ATO success" and then just click on "Home".
  • Karen Nelson
    edited February 2019

Hi Helen

I did that and didn't resolve the issue so I updated all of the files again as a replacement since the 5/7/18 and that resolved the problem with the exception of the very first payrun which would not allow me to update as a file replacement.
  • Helen Bowers
    edited February 2019
    Thst is good. Glad you have resolved the problem.
  • Karen Nelson
    edited February 2019

Still have the very first payrun showing as an Error though and cant seem to fix it.
  • Helen Bowers
    edited February 2019
    I have a feeling that so long as you have a monthly total for last July that will not be a worry. This is because every pay run shows an accumulative total for all payees. I will try talking to the ATO about that as we stll have errors in early July. Let you know how I get on.
  • Andrea White
    Andrea White Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2019
    All of my STP submissions since the 30th October 2019 are still showing as "Pending". What do I do?

• Rav
    edited February 2019
    Hi Andrea,
    Check out the link in my reply a few posts further up, it will list what you need to do and how the status messages work.

• Andrea White
    edited February 2019
    I have already done that. I opened each one and it stayed as pending. Previously it has changed status but not since the 30th October.
  • Rav
    edited February 2019
    What is the ATO status message displayed inside one of these pending pay events? It will be listed at the top of the page after clicking 'Detail' on the respective pay event.

• Andrea White
    edited February 2019
    ATO Status - Pending