Using and reporting by classes in Reckon One

Rainbow Neighbourhood House
Rainbow Neighbourhood House Member Posts: 4
edited April 2019 in Reckon One
Hi, I am using Reckon One, and have created classes to do reports for our learning entity.  How do I now print and choose to report by those classes???

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi RNH,

There have been some further advancements in the area of classifications in Reckon One with today's update, check it out HERE, however Classification reporting is still in the works and will become available in a future release. 

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ray_9187215
    Ray_9187215 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav,
    Since no report is currently available for classification, should we bother using this at all?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Ray,

The first phase of classification reporting has become available with the latest Reckon One update. Check it out HERE

?This will continue to be expanded upon with future updates.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ray_9187215
    Ray_9187215 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2017
    Thanks Rav
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2017
    Hi Rav, any updates on future releases in regards to classification reporting (namely Profit and Loss)?
  • Rav
    edited September 2017
    Hi there Rachel,

I believe the next phase of classification reporting is currently targeted around November at this stage. Will keep you posted.

• Brendan Power_9404300
    Brendan Power_9404300 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    Any update on release of class reporting? 

• Brendan Power_9404300
    Brendan Power_9404300 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    I have populated all transactions with a classification and now want to generate a report of expenses by classification and account. I cant seem to find an existing report that will do this. 

I can't  find any report with both classification and account in it that I can download  and post analyse.

Any suggestions? 
  • Sandra_9925964
    Sandra_9925964 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    Does anyone know if there is any update on reporting by classification at the moment?
  • Bob Hale_9286332
    Bob Hale_9286332 Member Posts: 45
    edited February 2019
    HI Rav,

Do you have any update on the release of a Reckon One report that includes Class and account?
    A year ago it was imminent.
    Will it be released before the new financial year?
    We are reworking our CoA and need this functionality.

Bob.
  • Bob Hale_9286332
    Bob Hale_9286332 Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2019
    Hi Rav,

We really need this ability and are considering moving to Xero (sorry to be so unsubtle, but that is the case).
    Will it be in a release to be ready for next financial year?

Bob Hale
  • Rav
    edited April 2019
    Hi Bob & all,
    Expanding this functionality of Reckon One is very much on the cards for us and we're aware this area needs some attention.
    The latest info I have from our Reckon One team is that we'll be looking at this again toward the end of this year. The team are currently fine tuning performance and squashing any errant bugs in the lead up to end of financial year which is coming very fast.