How to salvage de-activated subscription

Options
Lyn Willis
Lyn Willis Member Posts: 2
edited February 2019 in Reckon One
I have a few questions. When I set up my book, I didn't have opening account balances on hand and thought I could enter them later [as with other software], so I thought I would de-activate the 30 free trial and do it again.  When I checked my card details that Reckon asked, for I discovered that the payment, one day later, had already been taken from it. Now if I apply again will I be charged another fee and will I still be able to use the same business name? I do like the software, but just don't like a few of the features. Like not being to make invoice numbers match those that I have used on other software and given to our customers.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks - Lyn

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi Lyn,
    When the trial was deactivated, it removes it from the account so when you reactivated the book after this point, a paid subscription is created, which is what sounds like has happened here.

Are you still using this paid book?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn Willis
    Lyn Willis Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2019
    Options
    No, because it is deactivated. It is read only. I rang and spoke to someone from Reckon. They were going to send me an email so I can create another book, but I am still waiting for the email.

Thank you for your help and explanation.