Single Touch Payroll - ATO Messages - Error message

Darren G
Darren G Member Posts: 8
edited February 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Good afternoon Reckon Community,

I have been uploading my Single Touch Payroll (STP) files since the beginning of the financial year to the ATO via the reckon portal. And now I have recently discovered that all except the first have come up with the below error message. Please help.

Thank you,
Darren

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi Darren,
    <snip> all except the first have come up with the below error message.
    Does the first pay event show 'Success' or does it contain a different error?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Darren G
    edited January 2019
    The first pay event shows an ATO status of Success
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hey Darren,
    Just had a word with our STP wizard and its definitely one of the stranger error responses we've come across.

When its time for your next lodgement, can you please send one more through as you normally would and if it results in the same error can you please send me your Reckon Portal account user name, ABN and STP entity name in an email to community@reckon.com 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Darren G
    edited February 2019
    Good morning Rav,

I have generated and uploaded the latest STP file this morning and unfortunately have the same error message. I have sent an email to the requested email address with our Reckon Portal account user name, ABN and STP entity name. Looking forward to working out how we can fix this issue. Thank you for your help.