CHANGES MADE TO EMPLOYEE SUPER DETAILS ARE NOT UPDATING FOR ONE OF MY EMPLOYEES WHEN CHANGING FROM O

Tinus van Vuuren
Tinus van Vuuren Member Posts: 7
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
When I change the super details for one of my employees his profile shows that the super details have changed correctly even logging out of that employees profile and logging back in the details show that it has been changed, however, when I upload the super data report the details that I entered for the new super fund does not appear at all (It is blank on the report) and the ABN shown is still for the old previous super fund that he had?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Tinus.  Perhaps this is a case of having to modify the filters for your report, so as to include the new super fund, specifically the payroll item that attaches to it.  Unfortunately, this is not something that Reckon does automatically, in my experience, if you are using memorised reports to generat the next report.
    John L G
  • Tinus van Vuuren
    edited February 2019
    Hi John, Thank yo for your response, however, I think I may have confused the issue slightly. The file that I am talking about is not a report but is the " super data export " file found under the " employees " tab used to upload monthly super contributions into the super stream link and this export file does not have filters?
  • Tinus van Vuuren
    edited February 2019
    Hi John, I just found the problem. The super fund for this employee changed on the 1 January 2019. The last pay-run was on the 29th December 2018, however, the pay date was the 1st January 2019. So when the last pay-run was made in December the super details for this employee was still the old ones. But as the pay date was the 1 st January 2019 the system got very confused showing garbled details on the export file. I changed the super details for this employee from the last December pay-run and now the export file is correct and imported into the super stream portal without failure.
    Thanks again for taking he time to respond to me.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Excellent sleuthing, Tinus.
    John L G