**RESOLVED** Reckon Accounts Hosted - Launch issue (11 February 2019)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited February 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We're looking into reports of launch issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted at the moment.

Early reports suggest that when attempting to launch the Hosted service the screen will load for 1-2 minutes before timing out to the screen below (browser dependent).

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing at the moment. Further information and updates to follow.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    ** UPDATE 4:40PM **
    Our teams have been investigating the cause of this issue and have now identified the fault.
    We're now moving into the process of forming remedial work to resolve.

More info to follow shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited February 2019
    Hi Kathleen,
    I don't have a firm timeframe from the team just yet but we're in the process of addressing the cause of the issue as we speak.

I'm really sorry for the hassle this is causing at the moment and I'll let you know as soon as I receive further info.

• Ashley Teare
    Ashley Teare Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Hi there, do we know how long this is going to take, i'm not impressed. 
  • Jenni_9781955
    Jenni_9781955 Member Posts: 29
    edited February 2019
    Well I do hope it will be fixed this afternoon, we have payroll tomorrow.
  • Rav
    edited February 2019
    Hi everyone, Work is continuing at this stage to rectify this error and restore services as soon as possible. Our teams are working on this at the highest priority but I know it's incredibly frustrating at the moment and I sincerely apologize for the interruption in services. I'll keep you updated.

• Rav
    edited February 2019
    Hi again folks, I've just received word that Reckon Accounts Hosted services have been restored and are now available. You may encounter a bit of slowness as everyone tries to login for next few minutes. If you can please give it a go when you can and let me know if you continue to experience any issues. Thanks everyone

• Rav
    edited February 2019
    Hi Kathleen, Hosted services are back up and running. Hopefully you can get your payroll processed and again, apologies for the hassle this afternoon.

• Michael Fagan
    Michael Fagan Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    My Reckon Hosted 2018 is not working. Has anyone got any idea when it will be back up.
    Michael

• Rav
    edited February 2019
    Hi Michael,
    Are you getting the same error as what's outlined in my opening post?
    I just tested logging in and went through normally. Can you describe what's happening when you try accessing Hosted services.

This discussion has been closed.