Portfolio Report- Will not display Annual Dividend

Andrew_8758259
Andrew_8758259 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
Hi all
In the Portfolio 'customise current view' dialog box I have selected 'Annual Dividend' from 'available columns'.  The resultant portfolio view shows a column titled 'Annual Dividend' however it is empty for all accounts / securities.
Separately if I run an 'Investment Income' report - the Dividend income is displayed.
I welcome any suggestions as to what may be happening
Thanks
Andrew

Comments

• Ray Jennings
    Ray Jennings Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2019
    I enter all the details via the dividend statement sheet into Reckon and I tried to call up dividends of nay way but nothing appears in the portfolio.You have numerous selections to retrieve this information which can be easily seen in the transaction listing so I have idea why it does not appear For all these years I do it manually into a spread sheet.Sorry I cannot be of assistance. good luck
  • Ross Noden
    Ross Noden Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2020
    Hi Andrew,
    i have exactly the same problem, did you find an answer?
    regards Ross

• Andrew_8758259
    Andrew_8758259 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Sorry Ross
    I never came across a good answer
  • Ross Noden
    Ross Noden Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2020
    thanks for your update.
  • Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited April 2020
    Dear All
    Sometime back this or similar issue was raised about the portfolio view not displaying values. I believe the answer was that it works for the US market but not ours. If I find the discussion I will post.

Here's the post... apparently some of the columns in this view were designed for the US market but it wasn't cleaned up for the Oz market.

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/personal-plus-portfo-io-view

cheers
    Andrew