Import transactions

Laura_9870123
Laura_9870123 Member Posts: 1
Hi there, can I ask whether I can import said 50 similar transactions corresponding to number of supplier invoices I receive in to Reckon Accounts by setting a rule/batch entering rather than manually record individual entries. Is there any function which allows me to do that.
Thanks, Kind regards

Comments

• JuliaSanders
    JuliaSanders Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2019
    Would be great to be able to import and export transaction rules but I can't seem to find any way to do it. For you it would involve creating one rule, exporting to say Excel, duplicating the entry and making the minor variations/adjustments and then importing back to Reckon.
    I have 12 company files with many transactions that are the same in each file, I'd like to be able to create one set of rules and export to be able to then import it into the other 11 files and just make minor adjustments in each file/list, rather than creating the list from scratch 12 times over. Can't find any way to do that though so its very tedious work.
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2019
    Hi Julia I have set up templates in excel to assist clients import transactions into Reckon. Give me a call and I wold be happy to talk through what you are trying to achieve Graham 0409317366 graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• JuliaSanders
    edited February 2019
    I'd like to be able to copy and import transaction rules from file to file (for processing bank data through the bank feed). Can that be done?
  • JuliaSanders
    edited August 2019
    The original poster was wanting to import transactions though so her issue is different to mine.
    My comment was on the limited functionality in being able to export and import only certain things, which is annoying. Why doesn't Reckon provide the excel templates?